Here you’ll find all kind of information, mainly IT security and development related but not only. I sometime like to share random thoughts, reflections, tools, songs, writings, travels, …
Resume in PDF here
Hello there ! My name is Louka Jacques-Chevallier, also known as Laluka. I love learning, teaching and sharing tips. I lived here for quite a while, and this is the place I like the most on earth, so while you’re here, enjoy the view ! =]
Here’s a short summary of my life :
- 05 to 10 - Watching my father play videogames
- 10 to 15 - Playing with my father : SeriousSam, Portal, Borderlands, …
- 15 to 17 - Playing with friends : Lol, Osu, S4, …
- 18 to 22 - Dying at school, learning all I can aside : python, ruby, C, C++, …
- 22 to 23 - Hey, hacking seems fun ?! Pentest, box pwning, binary exploitation, reverse, web, prog, crypto, steganography and such. Also, this year, I left Windows for Linux in a definitive way.
Also, if you ever wonder “WTF is this nickname”, here’s the answer :
In french, when we deal with plural form, words often change this way, “Un cheval” goes “des chevaux”, “one horse” goes “horses”. But the thing is that many words do not follow this rule (french ❤ exceptions). So our crew took this silly habit of changing every [o] to [al], and…
Here I am ! Louka -> Laluka !
- Aperi’Kube | website | Most friendly team in the world ?
- Tomtombinary | BinaryLabs | PWN PWN PWN !
- Areizen | Infosec website | Strange humor, but skilled af
- Creased | Infosec website | One thousand projects guy
- Haax | Infosec website | I stole your template, thx ;)
- Zeecka | Aperi’Solve | Awesome dev / steg guy
- ENOENT | BitsDeep | Reverse / Crypto / Darkness
- Maki | maki.bzh | Infosec & people lover <3
- Laluka | ThinkLoveShare | Me, I guess ?
- Acknack | “Too easy OSCP” guy. Nailed it.
- DrStache | Crazy eficient XSS guy
- Iptior | Cool CTF player
- Geluchat | DailySecurity | Incredibly good hacker
- Pixis | Hackndo | The right way of teaching (binary exploit)
- x0rz | 0day.rocks | Amazing infosec website and blog, awesome OSINT
- Swissky | PayloadsAllTheThings | Probably the most useful github you’ll ever find.
- Switch | 0xswitch.fr | Yet another cool infosec website
- Ethnical | YouTube | Exploding crazy guy, I’m into hacking thanks to / because of him, will never thank you enough…